The Bubble + Growth Gurus
We attracted over 7,000 people to buy tickets for The Festival of Light.
For the second year running, Growth Gurus partnered up with The Bubble to drive ticket sales and expand the events reach both locally and internationally. To manage and drive ticket sales, Growth Gurus set out to optimise The Bubble website and implement a multi-channel distribution strategy.
With the rise of music festivals in Malta, we aimed to create a unique online experience that offered something new and reflected the three pillars of The Bubble: Love, Creativity & Passion. Our advertising campaigns focused on increasing awareness and converting traffic into valuable leads through a highly optimised website!
The key figures that highlight our success in this project.
How We Achieved This
Our promotion for The Bubble Festival started 3 months prior to the event. Before we launched our series of advertising and awareness campaigns we optimized The Bubble’s existing website (which was created by Growth Gurus in 2016) to nurture traffic into paying leads. We used the compiled analytics and user feedback from the previous year to improve the performance of the customer’s experience on the website. On top of that, we created a custom build interactive festival timetable that helped showcase the elusive musical acts and workshops at The Bubble A Festival of light.
Our initial stage of the campaign set out to increase awareness through content marketing and targeted advertising. From our marketing efforts in the previous year, we constructed a niche audience which featured individuals who had; previously attended The Bubble, engaged with The Bubble on Facebook in the past year, or shared similar characteristics to our created buyer persona.
To maximise awareness surrounding The Bubble – A Festival of light, we created the following:
- Unique Facebook events for each musical act at the festival
- Custom featured images for every event
- Highly targeted Facebook advertising campaigns positioning the main Facebook event in front of our audience
- Multi-channel content marketing plan consisting of imagery, videos, news articles and events.
Once our prospects were aware of The Bubble, our focus shifted to acquire them as paying attendees. We needed to adapt our advertising strategy to re-target our created audiences to push more ticket sales. This was achieved by:
- Introducing price-packages including a higher value and lower value ticket tier
- Creating bespoke audiences of Maltese individuals who attend musical events and other entertainment activities
- Utilize The Bubble sponsors and partners to help expand our existing network.
- Aggressive ticket sale promotion on Facebook.