Follow The Entrepreneur + Growth Gurus
479 summit registrations from investors and entrepreneurs across 35 different countries.
Growth Gurus were approached by Julie Meyer to attract investors to fly into Malta for the Follow The Entrepreneur Investor summit, which was previously held in the U.K for the past six years. We had just two months to build Follow The Entrepreneurs online presence and convert highly targeted traffic into event attendees.
We had to create a multi-channel marketing strategy that introduced the online world to the Follow The Entrepreneur brand and persuaded them to attend the investor summit in a new country. In a short span of two months, our goal was to increase awareness, generate leads and create advocacy through our integrated suite of inbound and outbound marketing tactics.
The key figures that highlight our success in this project.
How We Achieved This
As Follow The Entrepreneur had very little presence online, our initial focus was on maximising brand awareness through a series of highly targeted campaigns. With two months to go, we needed to create a brand new Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin page to help establish the brand online, distribute our created content and drive traffic to the website.
Although Follow The Entrepreneur had a website, we needed to optimize it in order to convert the traffic from the online campaigns into ticket holders. Along with the thorough revamp of the website, we created over 20 custom landing pages, each designed to appeal to a different one of our target groups.
Follow The Entrepreneur took the leap to move to Malta to become a premium Investor Summit. To maximise brand awareness we undertook the following marketing activities:
- Created a branded hashtag #FTEsummit for the conference to maximise reach across Twitter and Instagram
- Utilize the conference speakers network by developing them into brand advocates through social promotion and custom landing pages
- Create a series of branded marketing videos to drive awareness and sales
- Distributed content, tailored across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Built a range of audiences based on the target market and demographics
Once we grabbed the attention of our audience, we needed to convert them into leads and drive sales. We launched a vigorous retargeting advertising strategy which consisted of over 85 separate campaigns, all of which were being continuously measured and optimised to achieve the best ROI.
The final stage of this project was to broadcast the event in real time through social media. We assembled a team of 3 on-site gurus who managed the content distribution, media and live stream of the conference. To maximise brand exposure of the two-day event we:
- Created a Facebook live stream of the event and embedded it into a dynamic webpage for on-demand access.
- Utilized a range of hashtags to expand the reach of posted content on Instagram and Twitter
- Engaged with the active community across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Shared live content across all platforms