We’re Hiring a Web Team Manager
“We have been privileged to work with some truly incredible clients on the design, development and marketing of their websites over the past 4 years. We are now solidifying our team and internal structures with a web team manager to work alongside our account manager and project manager and report directly to senior management as we continue to deliver outstanding website projects.“
CEO | Growth Gurus
Our web team manager will be responsible for product delivery, focusing largely on the technical production and development process.
Along with our account manager and project manager, you will also ensure smooth collaboration with customers, strategic project management and to continue our supreme quality of websites.
What will your day look like?
- Website Development – building standout websites that are built to drive results and deliver business growth for our incredible range of clientele
- Organisation – manage the web team using organisational skills to keep track of all projects, individual team member responsibilities and to ensure that we never miss a deadline.
- Team support – the ability to motivate your team for efficient, streamlined production to meet goals
- Delegation of Tasks – help to reach your goals on time without being stressed out and also increase team involvement and motivation.
- Project Management – work alongside our project manager to ensure smooth delivery of all website projects and input regular project updates into our existing tech and project management tools including gantt charts, task management and project overview documentations.
- Tech Setup – ensuring all website projects have the correct tech setup including managing the servers, hosting, migrations, database set, domains etc.
- Quality Assurance – ensuring all of our existing managed website projects are kept in top form, updated and operating smoothly and strong in performance.
Required Experience & Characteristics
- Technical expertise – managing a technical development team requires in-depth knowledge of the programming languages, frameworks, tools and systems used to create online brilliance.
- Experience – 2 years of experience in the field
- People skills – dealing with people – especially people required to work together collaboratively – is often easier said than done, so team leaders must possess exceptional people skills to smooth wrinkles and resolve conflicts
- Time management – you need to have accurate estimation skills to gauge how long it takes to complete a task and allocate those tasks in the most efficient manner, to the team members with the skills to get the job done
- An innovative mindset – are you willing to stretch the limits of your imagination to explore new possibilities?
Experience dealing in professional services and the following industries will be considered a bonus:
- Information Technology
Sounds like a career for you?
Contact us. Let’s set up an interview.