We’re Hiring an Executive Assistant
Here’s the deal: We’re growing quickly which of course means there is lots of exciting stuff to do. Our Directors, Josh & Alex, need a helping hand. That’s where you come in 😎
We’ve put together this description and list of responsibilities to help us find the right person, but the job will be a dynamic job role.
Our company and our success is built on one thing, our company culture. People’s happiness comes first. Our aim is to make life better for our clients and our team.
We want someone with flair, someone with the right mindset and attitude, a go-getter that gets things done! Share your personality with us. Show us your awesomeness!
Who we are looking for?
This Executive Assistant will be responsible for organisational tasks, identifying business development opportunities and supporting our directors.
To apply for this role, you need a strong understanding of Gmail, Google Calendar, major social media platforms and the Microsoft Office suite. (Be up to date with basic tech and help us sort through the mass of emails and calendar events we get!)
To excel in this role, you must be a problem solver, organised, well-spoken, persuasive, sociable, driven and ready to learn. (We know we need you to be proactive and do a lot but we’re not sure how to organise that yet, which is why we need you, To help us organise those things).
A driving license and car would also be ideal, but not a deal-breaker.
- Being a point of contact among executives, team members, clients and partners
- Taking detailed notes during meetings and translating this into supporting information for proposals – This is crucial, hope you can type fast!
- Scheduling meetings, booking venues, sending confirmation messages, managing emails and calendar appointments – Make sure everyone is where they need to be, and ideally on time.
- Following up on proposals and scheduling follow-up meetings – Let’s get those proposals signed off!
- Representing the company at conferences, expos and events – We hope you like the feel of business cards (and wearing blue)!
- Manage communication and information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Handling our internal and external activities and events – We celebrate A LOT.
- Assist with a variety of office projects and processes
- Making sure everything run smoothly for our team
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting a variety of situations
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Organise and maintain the office filing – We are a digital company, so we’ve only got 3 folders!
- Arranging thoughtful and creative gifts for clients on special occasions – We love to share the love! 😊
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office / GSuite knowledge
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Diploma or Certification is a plus
How to Apply:
Write a fun cover letter, that shows who you are to us, your writing skills are super important so please spend some time writing this out. Our directors will be the ones to read and choose who gets interviewed, so write to impress! (ps. We love bullet points).
Communicate effectively through your words as you will be working on emails with us and client communication.
Feel free to put forward any fun or cool ideas on how you would help enhance our company culture, things you may have always wanted to do with a company you worked for, but felt held back. We’re all about encouraging change and growth!
We highly suggest you look through our Instagram feed at a minimum, to get an idea of who you’re going to work with.
Send a CV, keep it relevant, we’re not impressed by a mountain of certificates, courses or non-relevant job roles, but we are impressed by a person who understands what they have accomplished and how they can communicate that, that can be used as value for our company.
If you’re really outgoing, feel free to send a video of no longer than 2 minutes for us to get to know you. (Cover letter still required)
Good luck from all of us at Growth Gurus; we’re excited to meet you!🚀
Sounds like a career for you?
Contact us. Let’s set up an interview.