We’re Hiring an Account Manager
We are excited to open a role for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. At Growth Gurus, we believe our customers come first.
The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, benchmark and track customer health and happiness, and seek new sales opportunities.
Working at Growth Gurus means aiming to be the best at what you do, while also having an incredible time along the way. If you are familiar with digital advertising, branding and/or website development, have a flair for client communication and think you have what it takes to be a Guru, we’d like to meet you!
Who we are looking for?
As an Account Manager, you will be expected to cultivate relationships with our clients, ensure agreed deliverables are provided on time and look for new opportunities to improve clients’ digital marketing.
The typical tasks you can expect to do include:
- Having regular meetings with clients to discuss project/campaign progress.
- Respond to emails and client requests and brief the team accordingly.
- Work with the project manager and department heads to plan strategies and timelines.
- Analyse the effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- Meet deadlines for accounts.
- Update clients regularly on project/campaign performance.
- Analyse key metrics and report to clients.
- Assess client satisfaction and happiness at regular intervals and find ways to maximise it.
- Pursue opportunities to provide further services to clients and increase customers’ success.
- Explore different industries and market segments to increase our client base.
- Manage client expectations.
Aside from fulfilling the tasks which the job entails, we also expect the new team member to be a part of Guru culture, which includes:
- Being a problem solver, both for your own department and the company at large.
- Having a growth mindset and encouraging innovation.
- Showing positivity in the face of challenges.
- Having fun at every opportunity and championing your fellow Gurus.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Marketing Executive, Customer Success Manager or a similar role.
- Clear understanding of different digital advertising platforms and branding.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with CRM software will be an asset.
How to Apply:
Write a fun cover letter, that shows who you are to us, your writing skills are super important so please spend some time writing this out (p.s. We love bullet points). Communicate effectively through your words as you will be working with our team and our clients.
Feel free to put forward any fun or cool ideas on how you would help enhance our clients’ experience, things you may have always wanted to do with a company you worked for, but felt held back. We’re all about encouraging change and growth!
Send a CV, keep it relevant, we’re not impressed by a mountain of certificates, courses or non-relevant job roles, but we are impressed by a person who understands what they have accomplished and how they can communicate that, that can be used as value for our company.
If you’re really outgoing, feel free to send a video of no longer than 2 minutes for us to get to know you. (Cover letter still required)
Good luck from all of us at Growth Gurus; we’re excited to meet you!🚀
Sounds like a career for you?
Contact us. Let’s set up an interview.