Account Executive – Guru Academy
We are looking for someone amazing, fun, friendly, outgoing and active to join our team in a dynamic role working alongside the company directors and account manager.
The role will involve ensuring that all client touchpoints with the Growth Gurus brand are on-point and that the team are fully equipped to achieve outstanding results for our clients.
We take our Guru Culture pretty seriously around here – we need some help to make sure that our team continue to have an incredible time whilst at work.
Other tasks you’ll also do:
- Organise team fun days! Once a month we do something awesome – what can you come up with?
- Working closely with the directors on ad-hoc jobs whilst managing marketing research and related tasks.
- Assist Account manager with any day to day client retention strategies and communication with clients.
- Working closely with the Social media manager and content team to help create posts, engaging content and distribute them on the relevant social channels.
- Occasional contribution to the company blogs to assist both the brand and SEO ranking and conduct keyword research.
- Assist the marketing team to develop and integrate content marketing strategies and analytics
- Simple but necessary – make sure we always our list of office essentials.
- Take care of the company phone, answer calls and messages, use Instagram, be social.
- Set up the meeting room before a meeting.
- Green fingers – please try and help us make sure our plants stay alive!
- Keep up to date with digital trends.
“Through the Guru Academy, we have developed a process focused on creating experiences that will evolve hunger and drive into opportunity. This is proven by all 15 of our Academy graduates are currently excelling in the workplace after their time growing with us.“
CEO | Growth Gurus
What we are looking for:
- A fun individual that lightens up the room when they walk in
- A self-motivated and driven person that understands how important they are to an ever-growing team
- A friendly and approachable person who is proactive and who loves learning
- Someone who is up to date with social media platforms
- Good team player
- Creative, driven, and with excellent attention to detail
- A genuinely happy and caring character that understands people’s needs
- Eager to work in a buzzing team environment
Feel you fit in with Growth Gurus?
Get in touch with us to set up an interview.