We are hiring a Happiness Officer
We are looking for someone amazing, fun, friendly, outgoing, active (ideally into healthy eating) and isn’t afraid to put our directors in their place when they haven’t washed their dishes.
Growth Gurus is an international team of digital marketing professionals who focus on delivering unparalleled online growth. We love what we do and strive to provide the highest standard of service to our esteemed clientele.
What you’ll do:
- Making sure the office essentials are always stocked and available
- Office performance analysis – i.e. how can we make life better amongst our team?
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking i.e. Is there a more fun office out there? What can we learn from there?
- Work hand-in-hand with our team on a daily basis, to make sure everyone’s got what they need to be the best possible versions of themselves!
- Help the directors understand if there are any issues they may have overseen, that might need more personal attention.
- Simple but necessary – make sure we always have COFFEE, pens, paper and a few other things on our list.
- Dr. Green fingers, make sure our plants stay alive 🙂
- Support our accountant and lawyer, help arrange accounts, keep track of petty cash, and update all expenses on our online system, don’t worry, we’ll teach you.
- Take care of the company phone, answer calls and messages, snap on snapchat, use Instagram, be social.
- Set up the meeting room before a meeting.
- Organise team fun days! Once a month we do something awesome, what can you come up with?
- Work with our events team as a P.A. to ensure our clients are happy and kept up to date.
Who you are:
- A fun individual that lightens up the room when they walk in
- A self motivated and driven person that understands how important they are to an ever growing team
- A genuinely happy and caring character that understands people’s needs (no stress, we’re a pretty fun bunch, but knowing what we need before we need it is a great skill)
- A person that understands basic accounts and can fill in our expenses, petty cash and other accounts based systems, our awesome accountant will teach you the ways of the
- Eager to work in a startup team environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done!
What you need:
- Work experience in an applicable role
- Organisational skills
- English oral and written communication skills
- Experience with any data sorting tools, (Excel, Numbers, Google Sheets etc..)
- A basic understanding of digital marketing (we will train you further)
Bonus if you have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Basic content writing skills
- Experience in sales
- Experience in Event organisation
- Experience with a fun bunch of go getters that work late and love life